FAQ’s

What will it cost?

My rates reflect the experience, time, and effort needed to successfully accomplish the job. Each job has a pre-agreed flat rate. I will give you a comprehensive quote before we start.

Other copywriters charge by the word. Why don’t you?

All words aren’t alike. A 1,500-word article might cost as much as a 150 sales email. Some subjects are simply more complex than others.

Why should I pay more for your writing when I can find someone to write it cheaper?

My clients come to me for writing but they stay for the abstract thinking behind it. You can certainly go cheaper but in the end, you get what you pay for. My prices are in the midrange to make great compelling content within reach of even startups.

Do you require a deposit?

I request 30% before I start your project. From there the timeframe of the project and the schedule of deliverables (drafts) will dictate at what interval the remaining 70% is paid. This payment schedule is to protect both me and you.

Can we meet in person? If you are in the DFW area I would be more than happy to meet. Typically a face-to-face meeting isn’t required unless you’re outlining a very large project. To gather details about the job and get to know each other I offer a phone call, video call, email exchange of notes, or even an invitation to your project management software like Basecamp or Slack.

What is the next step?
Give me a call at 469-850-2733 or email me at lenoxventures@gmail.com.

Even if we don’t end up working together I am always willing to pass on a few tips and share some of my ideas for your business or project.